Hookah Chic Mouth Tip
Review By: -J
Review Rating: 3.8/5
So I’ve got a new review for you. Wasn’t planing on doing one, but the product is unique and interesting.
So while i was at iHookah Lounge in Farmington Hills last night i was approached by a man asking me about the Mystique Ice Tips and how i liked them. I gave him my review and showed him how it worked and he explained to me that he works for a company that makes personal reusable tips. He showed me this one and gave it to me so i could try it out.
So here is the review. This tip is solid, and made of metal. It gives no metal taste while using it and fit inside the ice tip, and the normal hose. It also fits in my Lulava hose which is also made of metal at the tip. I was worried that they would scratch or wouldn’t fit but it worked just fine. NOW! with this being said here are the pros and cons.
1) It can be used on almost any hose, i wouldn’t suggest using it in an glass tip hose like the ones from Roi or other hoses that come with glass tips, I have not tired it but i would be to afraid of cracking it.
2) It becomes your own mouth piece and you will never have to worry about germs again at a friends house or with any ones personal hookah who doesn’t carry mouth pieces. At a hookah lounge they normally give you your own tips, but even then you can still use this one instead.
3) If you and your friends all have one they made the little rubber pieces that in my picture are black to go around it so no one gets theirs mixed up.
4) It’s really easy to wash
1) It’s pretty expensive, costing $24.99 and that’s without the colorful O-Rings to make it look prettier.
2) It’s small and if you are like me and can misplace things easily you just lost a $25 product which blows.
3) The inside hole is pretty small and even though its designed to fit every hose the narrow hole gives it a stronger draw when you inhale.
So my final thoughts is that it’s a good concept and very unique. i will be using it, but i don’t know if someone who just casually smokes hookah would want to spend that much money on it. But for someone who is a germaphobe this could be very very useful. I have a few friends where this could benefit them. Also with the narrow draw it’s a little off putting but it’s something i can find myself getting used to.